1. Full-contoured Zirconia
Monolithic restoration, also known as full contour, is a block of Zirconia used to restore single tooth or bridges with natural tooth-like anatomical structure
- No risk of porcelain chipping thanks to highly translucent full-contour zirconia solutions
- Esthetic issue avoidance in restorations such as unmatched teeth color
- Great esthetics and strength without changing your daily routine.
Layered zicornia is highly aesthetic and used in most restoration cases. Layered zirconia consists of a layer of zirconia porcelain with high durability and accuracy due to its design by a modern CAD / CAM system.
- High aesthetics
- No black gum line
- High biological compatibility without gingivitis and bad breath
- Large chewing force resistance
- Anterior and posterior crowns and bridges
- Crowns used for srew-retained and cement-retained implant.
Multilayered zirconia is a multicolored crown with high translucency and smooth gradation in the enamel, dentin, and dental cervix
- Optimal transluency, high bearing capacity
- High biocompatibility
- Easily processed material
- Maximum protection of the patient's natural tooth structure
- Anterior and posterior crowns
- 2-3 unit bridges